Friday, January 2, 2009

A Christmas dedication to Kenny Liang.

L4D Christmas Greetings!

hi as the co-owner of this blog,

me and kenny decided to wish each other from this blog,

this post will be very emotional, for the weak hearted, hardly recommend you do not continue reading this post.

dear kenny, merry klismas,

You are such a brother to me, just that different mother father,
You are a good friend which is over there for me at times i need you,
You are the guy who brought me to clubbing,
You are the guy to taught me L4D,
The same guy who taught me better how to play counter strike,
Fetch me all the way from putra heights when im in desperate need for transport,

and many more uncountable deeds,

merry christmas,

pls do something with your hair.
and i hope your new year resolution 2009 in finding your true love will come true.

Your straight and not homosexual friend,
Johan Abdullah Joel din Naza World Kamal Ruddin

No comments:

Post a Comment