Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Last Ride

What do you get when you mix a chinese brother with a malay brother on a roller coaster?


Audio is strongly recommended to be turn on.


Video Transcript

Joel:
'Yo bratheeer, how are we doing bratheer?

Kenny:
'$#%&*%#@#%! yi-ahh-yi-ahhh' (credits to Arnold Schwarzeneggar)

Joel:
'Hello, Yakshemesh'

Kenny: 'Yakshemesh, %$^##@ %$#@$% ninja '

Joel: 'Yo Kenny any last word?'


Kenny: 'I'll like to say i love you Cotton, all my money goes to you cotton even though you got nothing to do with the money Cotton, $#&$% @%$! Cotton, but i love you Cotton.

Joel: 'Ok a shout out for Mr Cotton there, let's enjoy the ride.'



Cotton the dog, the sole beneficiary of Kenny Liang properties.


Kenny: 'Aiteeeeeee'

Joel: 'Aiteeeeeee'


Kenny: 'Fucking ninja mate, fucking ninjas' (referring to the Saudi couple)


Joel: 'Oh look that's a ninja there! that's a ninja! Zoom into the ninja!'



Left-saudi women, right-ninja, we DO get confused at times.

Joel: 'This is when shits get fuckup'

Kenny: 'You gotta be kidding me'

(the next following 5 secs will be the sound of Kenny screaming like a girl, i swear it's not me)


Joel: 'OHHHHHH! My thosai!' (We just had mamak before the ride)


(Kenny continues to scream)

Kenny: 'My heaaad, my heaaad'


Joel: 'I don't wanna die'


Kenny: 'I can't see shits'

Joel: 'Where are we man where are we? What is this man!?'

(Kenny continues to scream again, and again i swear it is not me)


Kenny: 'who is shoes fucking T-I' (???)


Joel: 'Okay, looks like we have reach to the ending of the ride, there is no more roller coaster anymore. Yo Mr Kenny ar, what is your comment?'


Kenny: 'I made it man, i can't believe this' (Kenny is still very into his Arnold Schwarzeneggar role)

Joel: 'Mama i made it mama!'


The end.
You know you love us,

xoxo, gossip boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment